Maintain corporate general ledger and active investors that relates to the purchase of originated loans and the on-going servicing of the portfolio including the distribution of monthly reporting. Act as liaison between investors and other related parties to address questions and requests for support. Participate in the on-going development of back-office processes to support the planned growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create supporting documentation and process transactions related to loan accounting, including loan purchase sales, and intracompany transfers. Post cash and accrual journal entries to support revenue, on-balance sheet loan activity, and intracompany transactions.
- Perform cash reconciliations on the behalf of investors.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports to investors. Ensure accurate roll-forwards of all loan activity. Perform other month end duties as they relate to the corporate general ledger and investor reporting.
- Interface with internal IT developers to complete process enhancement projects and investigate data discrepancies.
- Participate in the development and execution of new back-office processes to accommodate company’s plans for growth.
- BS in Accounting or Finance (CPA is a plus)
- 2+ years of overall accounting experience
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills
- SQL experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel (pivot and lookup tables) and Word
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work with multiple deadlines
- Strong problem-solving techniques and demonstrate ability to work independently and as a member of multi-disciplined teams
- An overall can-do attitude, the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment
Please complete the online employment application, and be sure to attach your resume. Qualified applicants may be contacted within several business days.