This person will be responsible for writing, producing and providing oversight for content across the organization to support our brand, expand our company’s digital footprint and increase awareness subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and a desire to use and learn new marketing technologies.
- Expand our digital footprint by writing and producing web content in partnership with our SEO firm to drive qualified leads to our website
- Manage blog content, creating and publishing relevant user content on a regular basis
- Write and produce social media content
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, and key stakeholders to provide oversight and input on various customer facing content
- BA/BS degree (Journalism, Communications, Business) or equivalent working experience.
- 1-3 years related experience. 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, landing page, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems, e-mail platforms and other marketing technologies
- A dual-minded approach: This role requires a highly creative and an excellent writer who can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within several business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette Funding’s candidate assessment.