All Marlette Funding’s Credit Risk Managers must advocate for the creation of risk strategies used to drive Business and Investor Value both in the short and long term while respecting Customer Experience and Organizational Control objectives. The Manager of Credit Strategy will work directly within the Credit Organization and contribute leadership and technical expertise to achieve shared objectives. The Manager of Credit Strategy will have ownership of: loan amount strategies across all acquisition channels, strategy improvement and innovation through monitoring of Champion/Challenger data, and funnel conversion improvement while maintaining investor returns.
The incumbent is expected to influence this team and adjacent teams on occasion by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions. Internal and External Stakeholder satisfaction will be a component of measuring performance.
- This individual will be responsible for monitoring, refining and developing pricing and loan amount strategies
- Develop and support growth areas around enhancements to loan amount and offer strategies
- Improve web funnel conversion rates across all channels
- Maintain overall risk and return targets for investors
- The individual will also drive offer strategies such as counteroffer and second loans
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar analytical role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a credit risk management role
- Experience in unsecured lending, installment loan and near prime a plus
- Strong SAS and SQL skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring.
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Credit Strategy Managers joining Marlette Funding’s Credit Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within several business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette Funding’s candidate assessment.