Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The Director of Dialer Operations will be responsible for leading our telephony and workforce management efforts. The role will be accountable for executing, monitoring, and optimizing outbound dialing campaigns across multiple lines of business. Additionally, the Director of Dialer Operations will be the primary relationship manager between Marlette Funding and the 3rd party telephony platform.
The Director of Dialer Operations will collaborate with the Operations leadership team to take an active role in supporting the telephony needs across a diverse set of call centers. This role will develop and build a team to support the evolution of Marlette’s acquisition, verifications, and servicing business.
Directors joining Marlette Funding’s Operations Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of all telephony systems
- Own the relationship between Marlette Funding and our 3rd party telephony supplier
- Drive continuous improvement in telephony infrastructure, capabilities, and end-user interface experience
- Influence the design and performance of inbound IVR call routing and self-service capabilities
- Manage effective outbound dialing strategies across several operational units
- Troubleshoot production issues and follow through with remediation plans
- Partner with operational verticals to ensure call centers are staffed appropriately for successful outbound campaigns
- Review and analyze campaign results and adjust to provide optimum performance
- Provide feedback and recommendations on dialer/campaign changes to support contact rates and other performance indicators
- Ensure business continuity/disaster recovery plans are outlined and operational
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of operations experience in the financial services industry
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Direct operational management of and monitoring of Dialer and ACD systems
- Experience with call center technologies such as IVR and workforce management tools
- Experience in analyzing call center data & metrics
- Developing requirements for KPI reporting
- Deep understanding of key regulatory considerations related to outbound dialing (TCPA, etc.)
- Excels at leading the efforts of others, developing and promoting colleagues
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party suppliers
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs and/or code
- Ability to work independently to identify and fix process failures
- Highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing upon a project plan, and able to communicate status’ effectively
- Strong sense of ownership – Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting the business/service area. Willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, external vendors, their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership – Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team and get support as needed.
- Self starter – Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily direction, yet maintains an open dialogue with stakeholders.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment