The Director of Training & Quality will lead all training and quality assurance activities for the Operations Group. This newly created and critical role will drive consistency and continuity of Customer Experience and product knowledge between each operational vertical. The role oversees training, quality, and brand reinforcement initiatives for internal and external operations.
Working in close collaboration with other Operational Leads, the Director will provide vision, guidance, and leadership for the advancement of Best Egg’s training, call quality, and Customer experience.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that we embrace, deliver and optimize consistent training and quality assurance activities across internal and external operations. The Director will also be responsible for reinforcing the Best Egg brand and overall product knowledge throughout the customer life-cycle (Application Servicing, Loan Verifications, Fraud Operations, Customer Service, and Collections).
- Establish and execute strategic vision for the delivery and support initiatives for Training and Quality
- Integral member of the Customer Experience team to collaboratively develop, prioritize, and implement initiatives to deliver on our Customer Experience aspirations
- Identify learning needs and collaborate with suppliers to prioritize ongoing training
- Develop and produce content that meets the training needs of frontline colleagues (Application Servicing, Loan Verifications, Fraud Operations, Customer Service, and Collections)
- Engages with supplier training teams to facilitate training and provide train-the-trainer sessions once curriculum has been developed
- Coordinates with Product Management teams to stay abreast of changes and their impact(s) on Operations
- Maintain a vigilant focus on quality to produce the highest level of delivery
- Manage external quality assurance vendor relationships
- Partners with Operational Risk and Compliance to ensure training and quality scorecards meet and/or exceed standards.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and best practices, identifying opportunities to improve Best Egg’s training methods, structure, tools, and expertise.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Passion for delivering exceptional training, coaching, and motivation to frontline associates
- BA/BS degree (Communications, Education, Marketing, Business) or equivalent working experience. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5-7 years’ experience. Experience leading training and quality functions within financial services extremely beneficial.
- Knowledge of effective call models and their translation to Quality Assurance control documentation
- Experience designing instruction for front-line associates
- Exceptional communication skills, able to listen actively; speak and write persuasively and inspirationally.
- Ability to successfully influence, inspire and lead colleagues across an organization.
- Experienced facilitator with proven ability to coach staff for optimal results in a positive working environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, results-oriented and intellectually stimulating environment that seeks to constantly evolve and grow.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Please complete the online employment application, and be sure to attach your resume. Qualified applicants may be contacted within several business days.
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment