Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The E-Mail Marketing Associate will be responsible for the execution of Best Egg’s E-Mail campaign strategy and platform management.
Specifically, they will be relied on to effectively drive and enhance our instance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. Engaging with stakeholders across the business to effectuate timely and accurate results and reporting.
This role is accountable for increasing conversion of current applicants and activation/reactivation of leads using email. E-Mail will be the primary tool used to achieve this goal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Champion the development and implementation of acquisition strategies within the E-Mail marketing space.
- Managing and enhancing best in class customer service E-Mail touch points.
- Act as the liaison for the e-mail marketing team to ensure all outgoing communications via E-Mail are compliance reviewed.
- Generate and execute new creative campaigns via E-Mail to engage and retain customers.
- An E-Mail Marketing Associate joining Marlette Funding’s Marketing organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/MIS or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing operations, process improvement, or related field.
- Financial Service experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Comparable E-Mail platforms.
- SQL/SAS experience preferred.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units.
- Able to rally a group around a common cause; influential.
- Passionate about reducing manual and repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices.
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment