The Loan Analyst is a member of the Operations team and will be responsible for verifying consumer loan applications and documentation to ensure eligibility while helping to avoid fraud and create a positive customer experience. This will involve making outbound calls, handling inbound calls, reviewing loan documentation, calculating income and problem solving for questions related to consumer finance loans.
- Ensure we deliver a positive customer experience throughout the application and verification process
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls to assist customers with questions, uploading documents and developing information provided on loan applications
- Review loan applications and supporting documentation to validate application details
- Calculate income and verify employment for designated applications
- Document and update case information within the system of record
- Provide feedback on trends that can be used to create bulletins and training modules
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures related to verifications and fraud
- Assist with tests and special projects as assigned by management
Expect a fast-paced fun production environment that includes continuous delivery, quality, and knowledge sharing.
- 1+ years of financial services experience or equivalent experience
- Positive and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Effectively communicate with all levels of Marlette Funding leadership
- Proficient with navigating basic computer applications
- Attention to detail & high emphasis on quality
- Must embrace change and thrive in an evolving department
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within several business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette Funding’s candidate assessment.