Marlette Funding is a consumer finance business that offers consumers low-rate personal loans up to $50,000 through its Best Egg brand. Marlette is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst focused on providing deep data analytical insights to drive customer acquisition growth and marketing investment efficiency improvements through all marketing channels. This is a full time, permanent position with upward mobility and competitive benefits. Ideal candidate should have a high sense of urgency, creative mind, great communication, strong quantitative background and data mining skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will leverage your strong data analytical and problem-solving skills to help all channel grow profitably with a focus on digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Network, ect)
Reporting and channel attribution across channels
- Work with channel managers, product, credit and data teams to develop and maintain consistent metrics, reporting and monitoring around campaign/channel funnel conversion, return on investment and profit performance as well as campaign/channel planning and forecasting
- Distill business summary and insights and make actionable recommendation to business partners through channel reporting and monitoring
- Develop channel attribution mechanism to help on channel diversification, revenue and budget optimization and allocation
Deep analytics to grow digital channels profitably:
- Provide recommendations and strategies for Keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple SEM/PPC marketing campaigns.
- Optimize campaign performance by maximizing web conversion and minimizing the paid cost.
- Improve channel funnel conversion and return on investment efficiency by partnering with Marketing, Credit and Decision Science on better targeting and/or testing of expansion opportunities.
- Work directly with external ad platform, vendors, and internal staff on all elements of campaign management.
Marketing data analyst joining Marlette Funding’s Marketing Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering, Data Science or other quantitative major required
- Graduate School Degree is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- 1-3 year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Solid experience with website analysis using a variety of analytical tools including Google Analytics
- AdWords/Bing certification is a plus
- Intermediate to advance experience with MS excel and SQL server
- Intermediate to advance experience with one or more large data mining and analytical tools: SAS, R and Python
- Experience with BI and reporting tool such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau and Power BI is preferred
- Experience with Optimization tool is preferred
- Previous experience in finance industry is preferred
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Please complete the online employment application, and be sure to attach your resume. Qualified applicants may be contacted within several business days.
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment