Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
Marlette Funding is a consumer finance business that offers consumers low-rate personal loans up to $50,000 through its Best Egg brand. Marlette is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst focused on providing deep data analytical insights to drive customer acquisition growth and marketing investment efficiency improvements through all marketing channels. This is a full time, permanent position with upward mobility and competitive benefits. Ideal candidate should have strong quantitative and statistical background, solid data mining skills, a high sense of urgency, creative mind and great communication.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will leverage your strong data analytical and problem-solving skills to help all channels (Direct Mail, Email, Affiliates and Digital channels) grow profitably
- Responsible for marketing data integrity, business intelligent and insights development across marketing channels and customer life cycle.
- Work with data management team to align all marketing data from third party vendor tools (Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, Salesforce etc) and our internal production data throughout customer life cycle.
- Work with channel managers, product, credit, data and BI teams to develop and maintain consistent metrics, reporting and monitoring around campaign/channel funnel conversion, return on investment and profit performance as well as campaign/channel planning and forecasting
- Track, measure, analyze and optimize campaign performance of multiple digital campaigns and channels, which includes SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, Radio and affiliate channels.
- Distill business summary and insights and make actionable recommendation to business partners through channel reporting and monitoring.
- Develop channel attribution mechanism to help on channel diversification, revenue and budget optimization and allocation.
- Conduct deep analytics to help grow both on-line and off-line channels profitably:
- Develop targeting optimization process solving for multiple targeting objective functions and constraints for both direct mail and digital channels.
- Recommend cross and multiple channel marketing test for better channel attribution and optimization.
- Conduct data mining and statistical modeling by exploring both internal customer data and alternative data from new Vendors/Bureaus to improve direct mail personalization targeting, funnel conversion and drive marketing growth.
- Design experimental A/B testing and conduct impact analysis on creatives, products, offers and make business recommendation.
- Improve channel funnel conversion and return on investment efficiency by partnering with Marketing, Credit and Decision Science on better targeting and/or testing of expansion opportunities.
Marketing data analyst joining Marlette Funding’s Marketing Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering, Data Science or other quantitative major required
- 1-3 year experience in analytics
- Strong database and SQL skill
- Intermediate to advance experience with one or more large data mining and analytical tools: SAS, R and Python
- Familiarity with experimental design, regression, decision tree, clustering and other machine learning techniques a plus
- Experience in digital marketing (SEM/PPC, SEO, Social, ect) a plus
- Experience with BI and reporting tool such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau and Power BI a plus
- Previous experience in finance industry a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices.
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment