Marlette Funding is a consumer finance business that offers consumers low-rate personal loans up to $50,000 through its Best Egg brand. Marlette is seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst to develop and steward Marketing campaign prospect selections and related processes. This is a full time, permanent position with upward mobility and competitive benefits. Applicant should be a self-motivated worker with ability to understand business requirements and implement changes with a strong focus on controls. Ideal candidate has a high sense of urgency, bias toward growth, and can be successful working with autonomy. The keys to success in this role are attention to detail, technical aptitude, and strong willingness to learn.
Internal and External Stakeholder satisfaction will be a component of measuring performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements and maintains Marketing criteria used in proprietary software to identify customers for mail campaigns
- Manages audits of Marketing data to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Identifies efficiencies and conducts code reviews to drive recommendations to reduce processing time
- Coordinates back-end load process and campaign implementation with ETL team
- Manages timelines and maintains regular communication with credit bureau around campaign timing and strategy changes
- Develop, optimize and maintain data and reporting solutions (creating SQL tables, views, dashboards, etc.)
- Develops reporting from prospect data driving insights from very large datasets
- Spends time researching and exploring new potential opportunities and is comfortable proposing new ways to look at all available data
- Partners across the business to understand requirements and architect solutions
Marketing Operations Analysts joining Marlette Funding’s Marketing Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs
- Willingness to learn proprietary software and processes
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Intermediate to advanced skill in:
- SQL, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- PowerPivot and additional technical skills a plus
- Previous experience in financial services a plus
- Previous experience with Campaign Management software a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party vendors
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices
- Highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing Direct Mail campaign selections, and able to communicate status effectively
- Passionate about reducing manual and repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues
- Strong sense of ownership – Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting the business/service area. Willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, external vendors, their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership – Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team and get support as needed.
- Self starter – Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily direction, yet maintains an open dialogue with stakeholders.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment