The Operations Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and analyzing outbound dialing campaigns across multiple lines of business. The role will be accountable for designing and reading tests to maximize contact rates, integrating dialing strategies with alternate contact channel strategies, and partnering with workforce management on execution. Additionally, the Operations Strategy Manager will be responsible for post charge-off collection strategies with the goal of maximizing recoveries and mitigating net credit loss.
The Operations Strategy Manager will work directly with the Operations leadership team to present campaign effectiveness, analyze trends, and build meaningful MI that will drive performance, reduce expense, and mitigate risk. The Operations Strategy Manager will need to drill down high-level requirements to develop and implement strategic initiatives. Additionally, the role will work directly with internal and external technology teams to relay business requirements, outline desired results, and review success metrics.
Strategy Managers joining Marlette Funding’s Operations Strategy Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design effective outbound dialing strategies across several operational units
- Develop robust contact intensity schedules incorporating non-voice channels
- Partner with workforce management to ensure call centers are staffed appropriately for successful outbound campaigns
- Design, execute, and manage post charge-off collection strategies
- Perform analyses to measure performance & identify trends of existing collection strategies
- Develop and deliver operational reporting using SAS, SQL, and BI tools
- Draft technical requirements and serve as business subject matter expert for operational projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of SAS programming
- 2+ years of SQL programming
- Experience in reading and understanding data trends
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in analyzing call center data & metrics preferred
- Experience creating reporting dashboards using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party suppliers
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs and/or code
- Ability to work independently to identify and fix process failures
- Highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing upon a project plan, and able to communicate status effectively
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment
Please complete the online employment application, and be sure to attach your resume. Qualified applicants may be contacted within several business days.