Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
As the Manager of Production Support, you will be responsible for assisting with the management of the Production Support program. The Production Support program currently consists of two domains: The management and support of the production job schedule and the monitoring/alerting/escalation/resolution process for Technology incidents. The ideal candidate would be able to provide technical and process leadership to all domains, with a focus on improving the team’s monitoring and alerting framework.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution across all platforms
- The ongoing transition of production support responsibilities from current development and DevOps/Infrastructure teams
- Ensure that applications meet their required service levels
- Support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
- Development and maintenance of supporting documentation
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for process improvements
- Application wellness
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
- Develop/utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- Coordinate and work with the third-party production support teams
- Application Monitoring, Application Tuning
- Participation in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- Demonstrated skills with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools
- Experience with log analysis tools
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Java application support
- Experience with Linux and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with modern systems design practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience in SQL debugging
- Experience with PowerShell and/or Bash scripting
- General system administration experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task /change focus quickly
- Must be a team player
- Strong sense of ownership – Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting the business/service area. Willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, external vendors, their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership – Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team and get support as needed.
- Self starter – Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily direction, yet maintains an open dialogue with stakeholders.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment