All Marlette Funding’s Information Technologists must advocate for the creation of software assets used to drive business value both in the short and long term while respecting Customer Experience and Organizational Control objectives. The Decision Implementation Specialist will work directly with business representatives daily and contribute leadership and technical expertise to achieve shared objectives. The Decision Implementation Specialist will interact with Agile Teams composed of Product Owners, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Software Developers and Automation Engineers. The Decision Implementation Specialist is expected to contribute to this team by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions.
The Decision Implementation Specialist will be accountable for the timeliness and quality of the changes made for each sprint they participate in. It is imperative the Decision Implementation Specialist is capable of recognizing Minimum Viable Product (MVP) features sets, risks, and dependencies and recommend iterative delivery packages to maximize business value and minimize time to market. Additionally, the Decision Implementation Specialist will be accountable for executing development activities aligned with agreed development and quality control standards. The Decision Implementation Specialist will ensure production of technical documentation and supporting processes as solutions are delivered.
Internal and External Stakeholder satisfaction will be a component of measuring performance.
- Analyze business requests, groom requirements with business and technology partners, and facilitate testing and implementation
- Track and report metrics related to implementation
- Maintain detailed implementation documentation in the form of flows and procedures
- Work with business partners to resolve defects; ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Drive discussions between business, technology, and the product vendors to implement new capabilities on the Application Processing Platform
- Proactively identify opportunities and improve implementation efficiency
Decision Implementation Specialist joining Marlette Funding’s Information Technology Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing or managing decision engines/work flow tools
- Experian Strategy Manager, SMG3, PowerCurve
- Fair Isaac CDA, Blaze or Triad
- GDS Decision Studio
- Experience gathering business requirements, documenting “as is” and “to be” business processes, and developing use cases
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within several business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette Funding’s candidate assessment.