Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The Director of Treasury is responsible for leading Marlette’s treasury operations including strategic direction for banking and cash management, forecasting, and investor reporting/relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct the cash management function including cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Manage daily borrowing needs to facilitate an efficient use of company’s debt resources
- Oversee the daily loan allocation process and work with investors to complete transactions
- Oversee investor reporting / relations for Marlette’s loan investors
- Develop, maintain and monitor treasury operational policies and procedures to ensure a robust internal control environment
- Support the Senior Director of Finance in building a treasury infrastructure that will grow with the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) is a plus
- 8-10 years of relevant treasury experience
- Extensive knowledge of treasury operations, capital markets, finance, and debt management
- Financial Services experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel (pivot and lookup tables), Word, and MS Access.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong problem-solving techniques and demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of multi-disciplined teams
- An overall can-do attitude, the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Strong sense of ownership – Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting the business/service area. Willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, external vendors, their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership – Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team and get support as needed.
- Self starter – Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily direction, yet maintains an open dialogue with stakeholders.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment