Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The implementation analyst will be a critical member of the Credit Risk strategy team and will have the ownership of Credit strategy implementation and validation. The incumbent will have a specific focus on translating business requirements into decision system specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Credit Specification documents and translate new business requirements into clear technical specifications.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification Testing on all Credit changes.
- Develop repeatable and scalable data quality audits to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Automate the existing and future processes using SAS, SQL Database, MS Excel and Power BI platforms.
- Develop and maintain Credit performance trend reporting and BI Dashboards on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis.
- Fulfill data requests and simulations per the Credit Strategy team’s request.
- Interface with the Technology team to explore and implement a more robust solution when an opportunity presents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering, Computer Science or quantitative major required
- Strong experience with SAS, SQL Database, and MS Excel. Must know how to automate the data flow using those platforms.
- Experience with PowerPivot or PowerBI a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-discipline for organized code and file versioning.
- 1-2 years (or more) experience.
- Previous experience in finance industry is preferred.
- Passionate about reducing manual or repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices.
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment