Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for the execution of Marlette’s Enterprise Risk Management framework.
Specifically, they will be relied on to effectively lead several key risk and control functions for the organization, including:
- Developing and maintaining effective Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA’s) for various critical processes across the enterprise.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to effectuate timely and accurate risk reporting to the Marlette Risk Committee.
- Champion the development and implementation of automated control routines for critical processes across the enterprise.
- Develop, inventory, and monitor automated process alerts, including facilitating the proper remediation of exceptions.
- Manage the Marlette Policy and Procedure library to ensure proper governance of policy documentation is maintained.
- Advance Marlette’s Incident/Problem management program to ensure operational risk is managed appropriately and action plans are communicated in a timely and consistent manner.
The ideal candidate will have a critical eye for risk and control gaps and be able to influence a variety of key stakeholders to effectuate the control agenda. In addition, they will be tasked with helping to align all critical control functions to ensure seamless integration of enterprise changes and issues into controls routines and process documentation.
Enterprise Risk Managers joining Marlette Funding’s Operations organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial operations, process improvement, or related field.
- Risk and Control experience preferred.
- Experience with Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) tools is preferred.
- Highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing upon a project plan, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units.
- Able to rally a group around a common cause; influential.
- Passionate about reducing manual and repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices
- Previous experience leading Associate-level Developers OR demonstration of effective leadership characteristics
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment