Our mission is to empower customers and clients with innovative financial solutions to improve their financial future. We do this by aggressively monitoring the financial marketplace and speaking with people and companies like you to understand your financial needs, wants, and frustrations.
In response, we tear apart conventional banking approaches and introduce products that provide smart and rewarding financial alternatives that leverage strategic partnerships to deliver on this mission. We round out our products with quick and transparent processes that make our customer experience intuitive and simple to understand.
The Manager of Financial Analytics will be a critical member of the Forecasting, Planning and Analysis team. The individual will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining securitization, investor, and financial reporting datasets and associated reporting and analytics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain securitization and investor datasets including historical performance, loan tapes, securitization reporting, loan selection, etc.
- Streamline and automate financial and investor reporting
- Build and maintain Visual Analytics dashboards
- Support FP&A, Capital Markets, and Financial Operation data needs
- Represent Finance as data SME in cross functional data discussions
- Work with Data Management team to ensure accuracy and integrity of data and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Analytics, or related discipline; MBA a plus
- 5+ years MIS or related analytics related experience
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience with MS Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities and previous experience developing data-driven analyses
- Previous experience in financial services a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Adaptable, flexible and with the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
- Integrity, reliability, initiative and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party development firms.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices.
- High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 1-3 business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment