The Operations Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing & managing operational capacity plans across all operational units, building flexible models to forecast volumes, and create reporting via SAS/SQL to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement. Additionally, the role will be accountable for operational strategy implementation, consisting of SAS development, automation, interface design, user acceptance testing, triaging errors, and resolving issues.
The Operations Strategy Manager will work directly with the Operations leadership team to analyze trends, determine the appropriate capacity drivers, and build meaningful MI that will drive performance, reduce expense, and mitigate risk. The Operations Strategy Manager will need to drill down high-level requirements to develop and implement strategic initiatives. Additionally, the role will work directly with internal and external technology teams to relay business requirements, outline desired results, and review success metrics.
Strategy Managers joining Marlette Funding’s Operations Strategy Organization can expect to enjoy a culture embracing the concepts of Continuous Delivery, Total Quality Management, Knowledge Sharing, Personal and Career Advancement, Empowerment, Innovation, and Collective Ownership.
- Develop and deliver operational reporting using SAS, SQL, and BI tools
- Develop & maintain operational capacity plans across all business units
- Build flexible models to forecast inbound call volumes
- Partner with workforce management to staff call centers appropriately
- Serve as the process owner for internal loan funding process
- Develop and deliver changes to the loan funding, investor allocation, and boarding processes
- Implement strategic initiatives to diversify contact channels, lower operational expense, improve customer experience, and enhance agent tools
- Draft technical requirements and serve as business SME for operational projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of SAS programming
- 2+ years of SQL programming
- Experience in reading and understanding data trends
- Experience in building models that react to changes in inputs/drivers
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience creating reporting dashboards using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party suppliers
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs and/or code
- Ability to work independently to identify and fix process failures
- Highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing upon a project plan, and able to communicate status effectively
- Passionate about reducing manual and repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted within several business days. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette Funding’s candidate assessment.