This position is responsible for partnering with Human Resources, Executive Leadership Team and business managers to drive the recruiting, sourcing, selection and hiring strategy to ensure we have the right talent at the right time to effectively execute the Company’s workforce planning needs. The Talent Acquisition & Management Manager fulfills his/her responsibilities with a high degree of focus on the quality of the candidate, best practice processes and is a creative thought leader in new and innovative ways to attract the best and the brightest. This individual is also responsible for developing and strengthening the Best Egg/Marlette Funding employment brand both externally and internally to ensure that it is highly aligned with our core purpose, core values, and long-term vision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in successful staffing of the organization
- Develop effective relationships with third-party recruitment agencies, staffing firms, and potential pipeline organizations in the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring. Develop new and innovative ways to access untapped markets.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s strategic plan.
- Deliver best-in-class hiring experience through recruiting full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.) including all compliance related administrative work and recruitment efforts.
- Evaluate existing recruitment processes and procedures, and develop appropriate, sustainable, creative and innovative recruitment & sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent flow of qualified candidates to fulfill the departments key business objectives. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research regarding talent development or retention.
- Develop college recruiting programs and partnerships.
- Participate in community employment events, such as career fairs.
- Fully utilize the appropriate applicant tracking system and other recruiting software as needed to effectively track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding while providing a positive candidate experience.
- Ensure regular communication with Human Resources and the Executive Leadership Team on recruitment metrics, trends, labor market data and other impactful measures that impact the sourcing and selection of talent. Be able to articulate the successes as well as the potential threats to success in both the short and long term.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel – Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of relevant talent acquisition management experience.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job boards, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs to actively recruit a variety of candidates.
- Extensive interviewing and selection skills and knowledge of best-in-class recruiting techniques, models and processes.
- Strong experience in working with applicant tracking systems, general reporting systems and high proficiency in MS Office.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third-party firms.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced and team orientated environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in human sources or another relevant/related field.
- Experience in developing and supporting organization-wide talent acquisition and management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports, with the ability to identify insights, alternative solutions and recommendations.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR and/or SHRM-CP)
- Previous experience working in Financial Services
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment
Please complete the online employment application, and be sure to attach your resume. Qualified applicants may be contacted within several business days.